- Both girls had the stomach flu and were home for a week in February. This was the same week I hosted the state association so things were, ah, a bit stressful.
- We spent a lot of money on structural repairs and a new roof.
- We then spent a lot more money taking the girls to Disney. Big fun. I'll try to remember to post pictures.
- Upon returning from Disney I spent the following several weeks preparing two conference papers. I presented these in New Orleans last week.
- Have been instructed by pediatric dentist to get rid of M's pacifier right away. This was two weeks ago.
- J and I are discussing who should get the "permanent" birth control. This makes me sad. I've made an appointment with my
- I have to decide whether to have a second round of spinal surgery. The thought of trying to recuperate and take care of my family fills me with fear. The thought of constant pain or permanent nerve damage isn't good either.
- I've decided to get serious about these ten "baby" pounds. Again. After exams of course!
Crusing Right Aong for the Past 6 Years...
7 months ago