Friday, October 27, 2006

My sitter is back

Ah bliss. One of our three sitters from last year has returned. Her fiance, a professional athlete, was not picked up by the major league so he is back here playing for a farm team. I know they are disappointed, but I am so happy to have her back. She came over three afternoons this week and watched M while I worked upstairs. When it was time for me to feed M, she knocked on the door and I took a nursing break. It was so easy! If I could afford to do this long-term I wouldn't put M in daycare in January.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Em,
Glad to hear your sitter is back~ I know that has to help you out a lot. Maybe something will work out and you can keep her long-term. I'm glad to see you are blogging again~ looking forward to your updates of life with two little ones!!
Monnie