Thursday, January 04, 2007

Not a resolution

No, I didn't resolve to blog everyday of the new year. It just turns out that this is cheaper than therapy and better than pills.

Today, I lost six months of emails related to my text. The email administrator at my university was able to recover these early this afternoon. He told me that the way they disappeared shouldn't have happened because I don't have rights to wipe them the way they were wiped (I really couldn't follow what he was saying, but I did gather that this probably was not my fault). This just reaffirmed my basic sense that this text is cursed.

I had a slightly better day pumping. Bribing them with promises of new lingerie may be helping things a bit. Then again, the slight increase in output could be the result of the combination of domperidone (I've been on this since I was re-hospitalized after M's birth but I just went up a bit), fenugreek, blessed thistle, oatmeal (which I detest) for breakfast, rescue remedy and breast massage. Anything else I should add to the mix? I've been told that beer is good for lactation, but I truly detest beer. Too bad no one is suggesting tequila. I would jump at that.

1 comment:

christine said...

Tequila might work! Actually it sounds like you're doing everything possible. Just keep pumping regardless of reduced volume. Doesn't it take them a while to get a message? Give it time and try not to stress.

Crap! Little S just woke up. Grrr.